Saturday 23 October 2010

What is this?


Hello all,

As I have been recently neglecting my religion I decided it would be a wise idea to get blogging about it! I have decided to completely restart my learning within my path - and redifine what Paganism means to me. This isn't really a public blog - more of a medium to help myself regain what I once was.

About Me
I am an 18 year old man from the South West of England, I attend Filton College where I am currently studying a BTEC Extended Diploma in Animal Management after much deliberation and choice of what I want to study (as you do).

In my spare time I play the guitar, game on the computer, post on youtube, frequent a few pagan forums and chat rooms and just generally chill out in my home. For those who know me, I am enjoyable to talk to - for those who irritate me, they generally are blanked and absolved from my presence.

So...
I hope this blog helps other people as much as it will help myself!

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment